Monday, December 25, 2006


Month 5

Finally had my appointment in hospital. Have to say I wasn’t very excited as I assumed I will get some useful information about my pregnancy and labor but instead, I spent 3 hours (!!!) filling forms with a midwife. Not fun. Hopefully the next one will be better.
Also had another ultrasound. This time my husband was very brave and showed no sweat or fast heartbeat. Hold my hand all the time while watching how our girl (YES, it’s a GIRL!) has grown. I was little bit scared and awfully nervous but luckily everything looked fine. It was big relieve for both of us and I was, first time, truly very happy and excited.
As everything went so well, it’s time to do some shopping…
Bought some beautiful maternity tops and maternity pants from Sweet Lilly Maternity. They fit perfectly and are so comfortable and will last for a while even though I grow every hour and the material is very nice too…just everything you need if you want to feel great (as much as your big belly allows). Definitely not a waste of money.
My husband was impressed (started calling me yummy mummy) and I even had some nice comments from his friends. That felt fantastic! So I told him to buy me some more maternity clothes. He was pretty interested in buying me some maternity lingerie!

I will also need something for our company’s Xmas party and my friend’s wedding I’ll be going to in January. I’ve already spotted some…Girls, don’t be afraid to spent some money. It’s not a waste, it’s an investment. You’re worth it! Have you seen the Broderie Dress by Ripe Maternity on the Sweet Lilly Maternity site? I think it will be the one I’m going to get… There are some wonderful maternity designs around. Have you looked in Cosmopolitan Pregnancy Magazine? There is so much choice! I never realised that there was so much choice in maternity wear. There are also some very beautiful maternity party dresses and maternity evening wear, as well great functional maternity wear for the office.


Prenatal Tests Week 17-20:
Ultrasound
- This time the doctor will do thorough examination of your baby’s heart, kidneys, liver, bladder and checks for any abnormalities