Saturday, October 1, 2011

More from Demi Lovatos LA Concert

I am still on a Demi high from last weeks concert. So I hope youll all indulge me.

More from Demi Lovato's LA Concert

I found some more press and fan photos from the LA show so I thought I would share.

More from Demi Lovato's LA Concert

These mean a lot to me personally because they were from my show.

More from Demi Lovato's LA Concert

And obviously these people got some better pics being that much closer.

More from Demi Lovato's LA Concert

She really is very cute. :)

More from Demi Lovato's LA Concert

And we do have confirmation that Selena was there.

More from Demi Lovato's LA Concert

She was actually backstage and not in the VIP seating area above the main floor where Demis family was.

More from Demi Lovato's LA Concert

So be sure to click any pic to see more of the Demi concert pics.