Thursday, March 3, 2011

Today I Shall Be A Hermit

Today is the first time since I've landed that clouds have overtaken the sun for an entire day and rain has been consistently falling for hours. Some people I know left to go to the beach, but I'm content sitting in bed and watching movies.

The first week of classes is now over, which is funny considering everyone at AU is gearing up for spring break. I love all of my classes even though my Organisational Behaviour class is going to be mind numbingly boring. It's geared towards first years so at least I know I have a guaranteed A.



Tomorrow is Rachel's 21st birthday so the game plan is to go to the Gold Coast and hopefully get a tan amidst the thunderstorms and then head back to Brissy and hit the town in style. I am so jealous that she will forever legally be able to drink but I am happy that I get to spend the day with her because we are so much in love.

I haven't taken many pictures since arriving in Brisbane so hopefully I'll get a ton this weekend and post them for you all to see!

Righteous!

Mimi