Thursday, March 24, 2011

Epiphany

So I just had a wonderful epiphany.

My life is amazing. I'm going to Hong Kong in 8 days to visit my brother and two weeks after that I am going to New Zealand for a week.

In New Zealand I will be traveling through the south island with the main stops in Christchurch and Queenstown. Christchurch, as you may have heard, just recently underwent some reconstruction by mother earth but it is apparently safe to go and now visit. Queenstown is the place I am most excited to go because I will be skydiving when I get there.

I don't know what made me want to skydive specifically in New Zealand, but the thought has been in my head forever. Maybe it's when I found out that my future husband, Orlando Bloom, had done it while filming Lord of the Rings. Whatever the case may be, it's going to happen.

ANYWAY, that's really all I had to inform you about. That I am euphorically happy.

Righteous,

Mimi

:)