Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Gail Elliott for Chanel

"Supermodel of the nineties, Gail Elliott, got her strut back at the Chanel show in Sydney last night. Gail, who is now behind the label Little Joe Woman walked the catwalk for Chanel’s spring summer ready-to-wear collection at the MCA. She texted me a few days ago"  - Romy
“Just finished my Chanel fitting! Haven’t done a show in probably 12 years!!!” - Gail Elliott

Gail walks for Chanel, Sydney show 17th Feb 2011

Gail & Yasmin Le Bon walk for Chanel 1991

“I love this image of Yasmin, Amber LeBon and I. Amber was just three years old in 1991. I still have the pearls & earrings I was wearing and the belt Yasmin wore that Karl kindly gifted me. And Karl made Amber’s little pink romper suit especially for her. We had so much fun doing that show as you can see on our faces!” -Gail Elliott